Computer Systems Analyst:
We seek Senior Level Software Engineers for new and existing projects. Must be able to work independently, as well as, part of a team. Hands on development experience with client/server applications, web enabled applications and multi-tier database development is required; Visual development environment experience a must. Knowledge of Delphi is required; Pension Administration software a plus. Please: Applicants only; recruiters need not apply.
Senior Software Engineer:
Fully convert a backend engine written in FORTRAN to native C++. OS: Windows. Using automated conversion tools will be allowed to aid with the task. Execute all necessary QA work. Integrate the converted engine with the frontend.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ (7+ years)
- Very good knowledge of FORTRAN (5+ years)
- Good knowledge of SQL (5+ years)
- Good algorithm creation and optimization skills
- Good comfort level with math
Not required, but important:
- Experience with language conversion projects
- Knowledge of Delphi
- Business knowledge of the defined benefit/defined contribution industry
Please send resume, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com or fax to 703-709-8704 for this employment opportunity.