1. Bachelor’s degree. Five years of Defined Benefit (DB) pension plan experience, and meets one of the following requirements:
2. Advanced level skill-set in MS Excel and VBA coding
3. Hands-on programming experience – demonstrated experience with MS SQL, and any structured programming language preferably in C++
4. Strong analytic sense to identify/debug modeling software
5. Knowledge on modeling software will be a plus, but not a MUST
# of Openings: Two (2)
Work Location: Washington DC, Herndon VA
Start date: Immediate
Computer Systems Analyst:
We seek Senior Level Software Engineers for new and existing projects. Must be able to work independently, as well as, part of a team. Hands on development experience with client/server applications, web enabled applications and multi-tier database development is required; Visual development environment experience a must. Knowledge of Delphi is required; Pension Administration software a plus. Please: Applicants only; recruiters need not apply.
Senior Software Engineer:
Fully convert a backend engine written in FORTRAN to native C++. OS: Windows. Using automated conversion tools will be allowed to aid with the task. Execute all necessary QA work. Integrate the converted engine with the frontend.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ (7+ years)
- Very good knowledge of FORTRAN (5+ years)
- Good knowledge of SQL (5+ years)
- Good algorithm creation and optimization skills
- Good comfort level with math
Not required, but important:
- Experience with language conversion projects
- Knowledge of Delphi
- Business knowledge of the defined benefit/defined contribution industry
Please send resume, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com or fax to 703-709-8704 for this employment opportunity.